Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was charged with a simple assault / DV of my girlfriend of…

Customer Question
I was charged with...

I was charged with a simple assault / DV of my girlfriend of 8 years . HAD AND ARGUMENT WITH HER SHE CALLED THE COPS AND SAID THAT I Pussed HER IN THE CHESTI never touched her now I have to go to trial is there anyway I can have this case dropped

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was argument and I was moving my TV out of the living room and we were arguing it was missing under standing and she told the officer that I pushed her

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 26 years. Can you please tell me what state and what court you are charged in?