Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Charged with miss. assult at age 18 by boyfriend who pushed…

Customer Question
charged with miss. assult at...
charged with miss. assult at age 18 by boyfriend who pushed me held me down and called police when I claped him. police repore sail it was retailaeatin charged with with assult five tears ago. cam get a job , even college degree with this charge cannot get a job . now have a 14 month baby. I need help , for a retrail
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

I will help you with your questions. Can you tell me what court you are charged in? Can you also tell me the exact charge? Is your boyfriend the father of your baby? Do you have any prior convictions?

How long have you been in a relationship with your boyfriend?