Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can you vote if your on unsupervised probation, I was on…

Customer Question
Can you vote if...

Can you vote if your on unsupervised probation

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was on probation for burglary talking and obstruction of an officer I got 5 do 10 on probation

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

In most states you would lose your right to vote at least until you've finished your sentence and your case is closed. If you let me know the state in which you were convicted, I can look it up for you and see if your state provides an exception to the general rule. Please reply with your state information here on this question thread.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD