Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested in 06 but was never charged can it be

Customer Question
Hi I was arrested in...
Hi I was arrested in 06 for uuw but was never charged can it be expunged
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/26/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

If your arrest was based on false information and you satisfy the other statutory conditions, you would be eligible for an expungement of your arrest record. I'm attaching the application which lists the eligibility criteria. No lawyer is required to apply for an expungement.

Please reply here on this question thread if you are not sure about any of the criteria.