Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If I was released on my own recognizance can A case be built…

Customer Question
If I was released on...
If I was released on my own recognizance can A case be built against me for visiting my co defendant in jail?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/25/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Dwayne B., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I don't understand what you're asking. Can you rephrase?