Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My name is ***** ***** - I am trying to file a restraining…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** - I am trying to file a restraining order against someone - aquaintence - not a family member or someone that I have dated - he keeps threatening me - and now has threatened me with a gun

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He has attacked me 3 times and now is threatening me with a gun

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/25/2016
Criminal Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Guess there is an acquaintance not a family member not someone that I dated who has attacked me three times physically and has since been threatening me with bodily harm and now has threatened me with a gun I did file a police report

Okay. Again, do you have a question?

How do I get my money refunded I am not satisfied with the service

I want to assist you, but we're here to answer questions. You've stated what you're trying to do, but have not asked a question. Before I can answer a question I need to know what the question is...

how do I go about filing a restraining order

Contact the police and say that you want a restraining order. You can also contact the court. We provide much more specific answers (that is, if they said you can't get a restraining order because of X, etc...) that might be a different matter, because then we could give you an answer on how to navigate the legal issues.

I'm going to opt out and send this to customer service for your refund.

thank you - I think that is best - not satisfied