Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son just called from the Stanislaus County Jail stating…

Customer Question
My son just called...

My son just called from the Stanislaus County Jail stating that he has been arrested on 664/187 PC & 12032 PC in Modesto Calif

Lawyer's Assistant: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No, Just received the phone call

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

That is all of the information I have. He was booked @ 11:00 a.m. today

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.

Customer:***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Criminal Lawyer now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/24/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

As you may already know, your son unfortunately has been arrested on an attempted murder charge and a violation of his probation.

What is the specific question that you have with regard to your son's arrest?

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD