Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF USING A CREDIT CARD OF A…

Customer Question
mY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ACCUSED...
mY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF USING A CREDIT CARD OF A WOMAN SHE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF FOR 3 YEARS. tHE CARD WAS ISSUED IN MY DAUGHTERS NAME.tHE PERSON SAID IT WAS MERELY FOR USE IN BUYING PATIENTS DRUGS ETC.tHE AMT IS $100,00 OVER THREE YEARS.tHERE WAS NEVER ANY CONTRACT. mY DAUGHTER SAYS SHE UNDERSTOOD IT WAS ALSO FOR PAYMENT OF HER CARE. nOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THE FAMILY SAYS THEY WILL HAVE HER ARRESTED 24HRS IF SHE DOESN'T PAY IT BACK mY DAUGHTER IS WILLING TO PAY BACK ANYTHING THAT WAS NOT RIGHTFULLY SPENT BUT DOES SHE HAVE ANY RIGHTS IF SHE IS ARRESTED?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know your daughters rights if she is arrested?