Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If having to go to court and pay a ticket possession of an…

Customer Question
If having to go to...
If having to go to court and pay a ticket for an possession of an illegal substance , can you possibly still serve any terms in jail
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/23/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you give some context?
What state is this in? What is the charge (what substance and how much)?