Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Who experience work with deaf case with felony?

Customer Question
Who experience work with deaf...
Who experience work with deaf case with felony ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me atv682(###) ###-####now please?
2/23/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information.

What is the situation? What questions do you have and what information can I provide?

I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Ely, Counselor at Law