Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I would like to write a letter to the judge behalf of my 17

Customer Question
I would like to write...
I would like to write a letter to the judge for on behalf of my 17 year old who has been confined to the juvenile justice system, this is his first offense and and i would like to ask the judge for leneincy on his sentencing. we told our lawyer we would like him to request probation or house arrest.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/21/2016
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 year ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Good morning. What exactly was he charged with?

Is he being held at this time? You shared he is a first time offender but said he is being confined, so I am curious what the charge is

Ely, Counselor at Law