Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I recently got my conceal & carry permit taken away over…

Customer Question
I recently got my conceal...
I recently got my conceal & carry permit taken away over false lies and have the reports to prove that. But the judge over ruled me and revoked my conceal & carry permit. I would like to know what can I do to get it back. I believe I didn't have a fair trial because of the fact is that I didn't have a lawyer or a public defender at that. And wouldn't give me a chance to speak and kept on interrupting me as I was trying to explain on what has happened.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

What were you charged with and convicted of? Judge trial or jury trial? Why didn't you have a lawyer?

Ely, Counselor at Law