Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My question is i was in a heated argument with my soon to be…

Customer Question
my question is i was...
my question is i was in a heated argument with my soon to be husband that esculated to yelling and screaming when my boyfriend tryed to leave i steped in front of him and he pushed me out of his way with his chest the cops where called and he went to jail for batterry on a household member by no means did he harm me or hurt me in any matter iam writeing a letter to the judge before he gos to court in april i am getting married to him in may and i need him home we are not to have contact with each other until after court i would like the court and judge to give him lientency in this matter so we can work on this matter ourseves how would i ask the judge to take my matter into consideration
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Are you looking for help in writing this letter? If so I can send an offer for this service. If you accept we can talk on the phone or via email and I can help you get the words you need for this letter.