Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can a Felon carry a black powder pistol in Indiana

Customer Question
can a Felon carry a black powder pistol in Indiana
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. If you have received a telephone conversation request, please ignore that as it was generated automatically by JA and not at my request.

The black powder pistol, how old is the weapon? (as there are different regulations for antique weapons and non-antique weapons).

Ely, Counselor at Law