Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was accused of abusing someone and someone lied saying

Customer Question

I was accused of abusing someone and someone lied saying that I was threatening her and that she was afraid of me. It happened in the nursing home and security was called to remove me from the building. It damages my reputation and it is very embarrassing .I have one person who was there when all this happened and would back me up because it is not true. Anything I can do about this?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your issue. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation you were placed in.

Because it is relevant to the issues, may I ask if there were any police reports made as a result of this or was it only a removal from the facility?