Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My son owns bar in Greenville Nc and was severed R 9:00

Customer Question
tonight a letter from ALE...
My son owns bar in Greenville Nc and was severed R 9:00 tonight a letter from ALE that was for underage drinking in sept 2015 he was closed and punished for that then why are they able to bring this in 6 months later as we had event scheduled . Think a competor had someone in pocket .
Any ideas for this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Griesch

What does the letter state? Is it the same incident?

it is the date from sept 2015 there has not been any new dates ; the letter was dated for feb 2016 but it was as if had not already been closed down the weekend it happen in sept
to come in and do this at 9:00 at night before opening for weekend makes no sense
Criminal Lawyer: Peter Griesch,
 replied 2 years ago

Is the letter for an appearance, or does or order him to shut operations?

If it is just for an appearance, it's likely just an administrative error. Take the paperwork you have from the original incident showing compliance, and send copies via certified mail back. That should take care of the situation.