Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My name is ***** ***** Emerson and i live in Texas
,

Customer Question
My name is *****...

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Last summer I was at a concert A guy was hitting on me. so I dumped a beer in his lap. He called security and i got hauled in for a DND. It is now dismissed, I paid the fine. I want this off my record. what do I do?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/20/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will happy to help you. Can you please tell me what county in Texas you live in?

Ely, Counselor at Law