Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend murdered someone in front of me and now the

Customer Question

My boyfriend murdered someone in front of me and now the detectives want me to testify as a witness. I never came forward about sering it happen, because I was afraid of what he would do to me. If I testify as a witness can I be charges for a crime as well
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

That depends on many factors. Testify how? Have you been subpoenaed?