Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Please advice me on how to proceed with this. I just

Customer Question
Hi Please advice me on how...
Hi
Please advice me on how to proceed with this. I just received a notice that my case has been forward to DFS because I didn't provide the additional information needed. They are saying that my income was more than stated to receive benefits. I just want to do the right thing with this and get it settled as quickly as possible. Being that it's being investigated I figured there is still time to make it right. Please let me know what and how to proceed from this point on. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/18/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. What type of benefits are you trying to get from DFS? Do you have the notice and can you scan and send it to me?