How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3154
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please advice me on how to proceed with this. I just

Customer Question

Please advice me on how to proceed with this. I just received a notice that my case has been forward to DFS because I didn't provide the additional information needed. They are saying that my income was more than stated to receive benefits. I just want to do the right thing with this and get it settled as quickly as possible. Being that it's being investigated I figured there is still time to make it right. Please let me know what and how to proceed from this point on. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. What type of benefits are you trying to get from DFS? Do you have the notice and can you scan and send it to me?