Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am wondering if a pending criminal case would impact job…

Customer Question
I am wondering if...

I am wondering if a pending criminal case would impact job offer

Lawyer's Assistant: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Criminal lawyer? yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What advice did they give you?

They said they deal only with criminal case. Job issue is unrelated to their work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I was charged with Aggregated assault

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?

?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 2 years ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

What was the outcome of the criminal case? What type of job are you seeking? Does the application ask about criminal history?

Hi, are you still with me?