How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3152
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would you review the motion/notice of disagreement I have

Customer Question

FOR SHUBAND ONLY ... would you review the motion/notice of disagreement I have written and see if I am on the right track?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again! Yes, I'd call the clerk and ask about the fees for the special court master. I seriously doubt it's free.

And yes, I'll be happy to review what you've come up with. There's nothing (at least that I can see) attached to this question. Just send me a link or attach when you can. Thanks again!


Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I forgot how I did it last time when there was no attachment box in the original question

Here you go

Thanks, Carol

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There has been an order filed - here is the link :

and this from the attorney -

Do I really only have 10 days to have the entire plan for court done and sent to him?

I am hoping you see all this tonight so I can file the motion in the morning. Thanks, Carol

Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I've reviewed the documents you attached and linked to. Your motion sounds good. I made a few tweaks to the language, nothing major. See attached. It looks like there is a little left to fill in at the bottom regarding particulars about transportation, etc.

As for the whole plane issue, it looks like the other attorney just wants the docs Gary intends to offer at trial for the visitation during summer, grandparent visitation, and name change. You don't have to include a brand new parenting plan. You could indicate you agree with the parenting plan already established by the "agreement" except for the following ... and then just list out what Gary wants changed.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you want me to review anything again. You're doing a great job! You should have been a lawyer!