Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I gust have a question is it elegal to watch ponografy

Customer Question
Hi I gust have a...
Hi I gust have a question is it elegal to watch ponografy videos of teenagers on line
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/14/2016
Criminal Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

The answer depends on how old the teenagers are. If they are 18 or older, then it is legal to watch. If they are 17 or younger, then it is child pornography and illegal to watch.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.