Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a Juvenile record sealed 25 years ago. Although I was…

Customer Question
I had a Juvenile record...
I had a Juvenile record sealed 25 years ago. Although I was required to disclose my juvenile record to my employers during my background investigation, I have never shared it with any of my coworkers. Recently, my booking photo was discovered in storage by coworkers and shared with other coworkers for their amusement. What recourse should I take, if any?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/13/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, how were you harmed by this?

Embarrassed so far
Is this confidential?

This is not...it is an open forum. If you want private, it may help to talk on the phone...I can make that available if you like.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hey...happy to chat on the phone...but need approx 30 mins before I can chat. Will that work for you?

I'm not interested in paying an additional $20.00, so I think I will just cancel my order. Thank you anyways.

No worries...I have opted out and will allow others to assist you

Ely, Counselor at Law