Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am suppose to travel across the boarder to Canada tomorrow…

Customer Question
I am suppose to travel...
I am suppose to travel across the boarder to Canada tomorrow and then cross back into the United States. When they look at my passport will they know about bench warrant? Will I be arrested?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/13/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what you would most like to hear. If yours is a felony warrant, it should turn up on a passport scan. You could be turned around and arrested at the border. A misdemeanor warrant would be less likely to be reported since no state extradites for misdemeanors, but there are no guarantees even there.