How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3151
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'd like to have an additional service from a lawyer to

Customer Question

I'd like to have an additional service from a lawyer to appeal this 6 different tickets from NYThe tickets are:
- 3 from the NY department of finance
- 1 from EZ pass, toll from Maryland
- 2 from DMV (Unlicensed GT 60 days and FLD YIELD PEDEST NYC plus suspention termination fee and mandatory surcharge)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, please opt out so a lawyer can help me. I have had other lawyers here help me with additional service.I apporeciate it
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
None of the other experts on this site have actually represented you I guarantee that, as it would violate state law.
If you want something from us other than representation, then please tell us what that is and that we can help with, but representation is ILLEGAL and we would appreciate you not asking anyone else to violate the law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, can you please mind your own business and opt out? This is unethical of you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Best wishes to you.

Related Criminal Law Questions