How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118708
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in west. the assistant prosecuting attorney is having

Customer Question

i live in west virginia. the assistant prosecuting attorney is having an affair with my grandsons girlfriend. briefly, she assaulted me,,,i turned her and my grandson in for child abuse,,, i was badly evicted my her,,, i sought to get my possessions back on 12/13/16,,, 2 attempts has been made on my life,,, i tried to get justice for a year for their 2 year old son, my great grand son, he was RAPED @ its being covered up all with the help of the assistant prosecuting attorney. i reported the abuse @ rape to the wv center where you call @ they immediately turned it over a "investagator" for cps, nothing done there either, i was talked to like a liar'. i reported it to state police, city police, and cps. NOTHING gets done. all the above got my little grandson @ me absolutely nothing. he suffers @ is still beilng abused. no one cares' i went to pro. att. office for last ditch help for the baby.(he told me the details).thats when i started to the pros. details @ he changed from white to black in being nice to me when he found out who i was. HE told me he would do anything and everything for this woman @ how she means the world to him. He said all but the word sex. im at a standstill in justice for the baby. every time i tried to things done for him and me, he admitted to stopping anything for the babys mother. i believe i @ this child are in danger. my grandson @ i , the babys father, are not talkling. she can get him to believe whatever she wants. help'
email is***@******.***--name is patti.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, a prosecuting attorney has a lot of power under the law and if they are abusing that power, you can go to the state attorney general's office for assistance first. If the state attorney general will not assist, then you can file a complaint with the FBI Public Corruption Unit.
Ultimately, if those complaints do not work and you want to help the child, then you would need to get a local attorney hired to represent the child and file a civil rights violation suit in federal court for the attorney abusing his power under the color of law to deprive the child and you of your constitutional rights under 42 USC 1983. You can get a private civil rights attorney (they go against government entities like this) at the same sites used by other attorneys, or