Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My son has done two crvs in prision. He went to s po

Customer Question
my son has done two...
my son has done two crvs in prision. He went to his po yesterday and was arrested for a probation violation and a parole violation. My question is should i hire a attorney or let him get a state appointed attorney, if i get a attorney, will it lessen his time or not? This is in morganton n,c.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/12/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Good afternoon:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. First, I am sorry to hear of the situation your son is currently facing.

May I ask, what is the alleged violation of the probation? Was it for picking up a new case or was it for not complying with other terms of the probation?

Ely, Counselor at Law