CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

I was denied a firearm in the state of New Hampshire Do not

Customer Question

I was denied a firearm in the state of New Hampshire Do not know why
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. You can make a demand for an appeal/request the reason for the denial. You certainly want to know, since you can appeal the decision, especially if it is based upon inaccurate/wrong information. Moreover, you may need to have it correct, so it does not cause problems down the road. I have provided a link below as well, with the process and contact numbers for you to use today.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/appeals/nics-guide-for-appealing

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.