Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like to communicate with Law talk..Attorney. My

Customer Question
I would like to communicate...
I would like to communicate with Law talk..Attorney Doug.My Husband just was served with a stalking Protective order in which it says : Reswpondent is enjoined from approching within ANY yards of Petitioner.
Francoise Delor
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 2 days by:
2/12/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I sent Doug a message 2 days ago and it seems he has not responded to you here or to my message. He may be away from the site on business.
Would you like an answer? If so, please tell me your whole question for us.