Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Misdemeanors and state licensure in Ny
, yes i have a

Customer Question
misdemeanors and state licensure in...
misdemeanors and state licensure in Ny
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes i have a lawyer for the case but i am concerned about my current license being revoked due to current charges pending
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: that the case can be dismissed or plead to a violation and then sealed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/3/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

My name is **** and I am a NYS criminal defense lawyer. Please ask your question and give me the background details I need to answer it. I assume you probably want to know what will appear on your brother's record and whether he has to disclose it, but reply to this question thread and let me know if that is or isn't the case.

I need to know what he plead to, what his sentence was and what he's applying for.

Ely, Counselor at Law