Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Misdemeanors and state licensure in Ny
, yes i have a

Customer Question

misdemeanors and state licensure in Ny
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes i have a lawyer for the case but i am concerned about my current license being revoked due to current charges pending
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: that the case can be dismissed or plead to a violation and then sealed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is **** and I am a NYS criminal defense lawyer. Please ask your question and give me the background details I need to answer it. I assume you probably want to know what will appear on your brother's record and whether he has to disclose it, but reply to this question thread and let me know if that is or isn't the case.

I need to know what he plead to, what his sentence was and what he's applying for.