Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I did not know we had to report any kind of inherits to ss…

Customer Question
I did not know we...
I did not know we had to report any kind of inherits to ss or ssi and we did not know we had to pay taxes now we do and I don't want to get in trouble with ss and lose me benfits what should I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/2/2016
Criminal Lawyer: LawTalk, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Lawyer

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is your age?

2. Are you receiving social security benefits now? If so, what benefits are you getting?

Doug

my age is 36 and my husband is 39 and yes im receiving benefits now

I already answered your question in your first question thread. Please refer to that question thread for my answer to you. Thanks,

Doug