Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I work in unified school district i was arrested my neighbor…

Customer Question
I work in unified school...
I work in unified school district i was arrested for helping my neighbor open his garage me an my neighbor were takin to jail i was accused of burglary an burglary tools wen i had no tool or nothing was stolen but now i have been released from court by a dry run so im on admin leave wen i was convicted wat do i do to get this dissmissed so i can return to work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/2/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 2 years ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

Have you appeared in court yet on these charges? Do you have an attorney on your case? Was your neighbor under some court order keeping him from his house? If so, did you know about that order when you helped him?