Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was sentenced to two counts of state sales tax violation…

Customer Question
I was sentenced to...

I was sentenced to two counts of state sales tax violation and I was placed on probation. The restitution was $207000. My probation ends in July 2016. I will not be able to pay all of that amount. What is going to happen to me in July. Ive been making monthly payments of $500 going on the 5th year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was in the state of Ohio and i was sentensed 7-**-****

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
This is in the state of Ohio and they are F4 felony.
SENTENCED COUNT 2: SALES TAX VIOLATION COMMUNITY CONTROL: 5 YRS
SENTENCED COUNT 1: SALES TAX VIOLATION COMMUNITY CONTROL: 5 YRS
does this mean it is 10 years or 5 years con current
Ely, Counselor at Law