Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My name is ***** ***** i received the charges: Fleeing or…

Customer Question
Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** i received the charges: Fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, reckless driving, theft in 3rd degree so 2 counts both fleeing and reckless driving also recklessly endangering another person

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

6 charges

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
I missed my court date which was on Jan 22, I'm out of state, wondering if i will be able to reschedule, if it's possible to handle this matter over the phone, and what type of possible outcomes there might be,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/1/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, was the date you missed the "arraignment" (the initial hearing)?

1/22/16

Was that the initial hearing? Or had you previously appeared on this matter?

initial hearing.
Ok, this service is not working like I expected, I don't wish to pay for any of this, I will call a public defender tomorrow. thanks.