Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How would you go about asking the court to re-examine a case…

Customer Question
How would you go about...
How would you go about asking the court to re-examine a case that has been influenced by political corruption and a criminal conspiracy involving 4 judges, one of whom is the administrative judge?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/31/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

I will help you with your questions. I would need to know some specifics so I can guide you to the correct legal procedures.

1) Is this in a state court? If so what is the name of the court?

2) Is this in a Federal court? If so what is the name of the court?

3) Can you please give me some detail as to the type of activity you are concerned was political corruption?

Ely, Counselor at Law