Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do they have to indict m

Customer Question
how long do they have...
how long do they have to indict him
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/31/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello again. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
See here:
http://nccriminallaw.sog.unc.edu/no-probable-cause/
As you can see, this is also a subjective matter and depends on the situation.
Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Hello again. I am checking in because you have not rated positively. To me this means you may have another question. Please let me know – I am simply touching base. Thanks!