Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have never been convicted of any thing in my record and I…

Customer Question
I have never been convicted...
I have never been convicted of any thing in my record and I was refused a right to bear arm?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me WHY you are being denied this right?

Lengthy criminal record without finding, all miss demeaned without a finding

Sorry....I do not understand. What was the specific reason that you were denied purchase?

Lenghty crimalin record 25 years ago

Thank you
Are any of the convictions for a felony?
OR, for a domestic violence offense?