Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have never been convicted of any thing in my record and I

Customer Question

I have never been convicted of any thing in my record and I was refused a right to bear arm?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you tell me WHY you are being denied this right?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lengthy criminal record without finding, all miss demeaned without a finding
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry....I do not understand. What was the specific reason that you were denied purchase?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lenghty crimalin record 25 years ago
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you
Are any of the convictions for a felony?
OR, for a domestic violence offense?