Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I let someone drive my vehicle, I am the registered owner.

Customer Question
I let someone drive...

I let someone drive my vehicle, I am the registered owner. it turns out he only had a drivers permit. He is 18. vehicle registered and insured. they wrote me a ticket for a misdemeanor 14604(a). My vehicle is in impound, with a 30 day hold, i need it for my work and family, but the police and impound will not release it to me the registered owner

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Happened in V*** Ca**** , yesturday I have a drivers license

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

My name is Co**. I**** have been an attorney for 26 years. Once you secure your deposit I will help you with your questions.