Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I had an offence back in 1990 as a juvenile that would be a

Customer Question
felony by adult. Can I get...
I had an offence back in 1990 as a juvenile that would be a felony by adult.
Can I get it expunged
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 year ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

What was the felony? Was it handled in adult or juvenile court?

The state of Colorado's petition to expunge a juvenile offense is on the web. The directions will walk you through the eligibility criteria. If you've waited long enough and if your crime is not one that disqualifies you from an expungement, you can follow the directions, and get your matter removed from your record.

I'm attaching the petition hereto.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD