How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 26756
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an offence back in 1990 as a juvenile that would be a

Customer Question

I had an offence back in 1990 as a juvenile that would be a felony by adult.
Can I get it expunged
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

What was the felony? Was it handled in adult or juvenile court?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

The state of Colorado's petition to expunge a juvenile offense is on the web. The directions will walk you through the eligibility criteria. If you've waited long enough and if your crime is not one that disqualifies you from an expungement, you can follow the directions, and get your matter removed from your record.

I'm attaching the petition hereto.