Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I would like to request C******* to specifically address a…

Customer Question
I would like to request...
I would like to request David C******* to specifically address a legal question I have.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
If Mr. C******* is not available right now, I would like to wait till he is specifically available to address a question I have regarding New York case law pertaining to 240.30 and 120.45 and am OK with waiting till he is free.
1/27/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your query, but it appears the expert you are asking for has not been around this site in quite some time and as experts are not employees of this site we have no way to find him for you.