How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to request C******* to specifically address a

Customer Question

I would like to request David C******* to specifically address a legal question I have.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If Mr. C******* is not available right now, I would like to wait till he is specifically available to address a question I have regarding New York case law pertaining to 240.30 and 120.45 and am OK with waiting till he is free.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your query, but it appears the expert you are asking for has not been around this site in quite some time and as experts are not employees of this site we have no way to find him for you.

Related Criminal Law Questions