How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I got into trouble when I was younger around the age of 20.

Customer Question

I got into trouble when I was younger around the age of 20. I am now 27 and am wondering if there is a way to suppress my records for employment purposes.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm L** and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Were you convicted of a crime? If so, was it a felony or a misdemeanor? Are you currently on probation or parole?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I first asked the question I had tried to reply to you but instead said I was locked out of the text box. Now I check my bank account and I've been debited for the answer. I have already got it now. I need a refund but thank you.