Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

, I WAS IN THE CA DEJ PROGRAM DID THE CLASSES AND

Customer Question
I WAS IN THE...

I WAS IN THE CA DEJ PROGRAM DID THE CLASSES AND TURNED IN THE LAST 30 SIGNATURES BUT I FORGED THESE, I MOVED AND CANT FIND A FOLDER HE MENTIONED A YEAR IN JAIL I HAVE A BUSINESS REGULAR GUY NO RECORD HE WAS UP SET AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IS IT A GOOD CHANCE WHEN THEY CALL ME NAME I WILL JUST GO TO JAIL?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/26/2016
Criminal Lawyer: TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
TexCrimLawyer, J.D.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

When you say "he" called you, who are you talking about?

THE JUDGE

So you've been charged with a crime?

IM ON IN THEE DEJ PROGRAM AND FORGED THE LAST 30 SIIGNATURES. HE TOLD ME TO COME BACK TODAY
WILL I GOTO JAIL? CAN THEY VERIFY THE SIGNATURES? FOR THE CLASSES

Yes, they can verify the signatures if they want to go through the trouble and effort, but they must have some reason to want to do that first. In other words, they would have to have some belief that they were forgeries in order for them to check them. If the judge found that you forged signatures while on supervision, there is a good chance he'd send you to jail.

Do you have any questions? If so, feel free to ask. If not, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go. Good luck.