Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In 2013 I went to a school looking old teachers, Didn't know…

Customer Question
In 2013 I went to...
In 2013 I went to a school looking for my old teachers, Didn't know that he didnt work there any more. So I walk in asked the secritary for the man and she had a dumfound look on her face, then got some one else ask the same question. the same supid look from that person, finaly I got the superetendent, told me he work at a nother school, I was like ok sorry to bother you. And left. I didnt have time to go to the other school to talk to him so I went home. before I made it to my house the sheriffs car get on my ass so I had to pull over I talked them, and they said the school call the cop. After talk to them they let me go.
Went home. I had a consele and carry perment and I didnt have a gun on me when I got pull over. got home ate and Got ready for work graber my gun and went to work. got to work left my gun in my truck. 7 hour later the head sheriff show up at my work and put hand cuffs on me. askin Y I was look for that person. that school and the head sheriff made a panic that lock down 3 schools . there more that happen affer I was in police custidy. But now ever one says that I was looking for my old teacher to kill him. Is there any legal action I can do agenst the school and sheriffs department over this bs?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/25/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Were you arrested and were you convicted of any crime?

Why did you wait 3 years to consider legal action?

Atf did arrest me And tried to press the charge of (Ajudicaed as a mental defect while crossing state lines) but never convicted yet
what can i do

Thank you for your follow up.

Were you adjudicated as not able to stand trial due to being mentally incompetent?

Are the criminal charges still pending?

Please clarify.