Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

In California is it a crime to sell a salvage title car

Customer Question
without disclosing such title before...
In California is it a crime to sell a salvage title car without disclosing such title before a buyer purchases it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/25/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Generally, similar situation would be considered to be a civil matter / dispute.

Unfortunately, generally if the local court had ruled in favor of the dealer, then the only legal option would be to file a formal complaint against the dealer with California Attorney General Office and also with the local Better Business Bureau.

I wish you the best of luck!

Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law