Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My grand son pick up a crime that he didn't have anything to…

Customer Question
My grand son pick up...
My grand son pick up a crime that he didn't have anything to do with his name and face was all over channel 5 news as a resident robbery and people that know us was calling asking questions about this channel 5 went over and beyond he found now guilty but still we have to live with this now on same time he there the charge him with resident robbery in jailed for 10 bags bean and 2 wafer sandwich his room mate r cell person give him these articles went trial set bond that we could not borrow that money so we don't have funds for a lawyer we need a lawyer to take this case we have lawsuits the channel new and ventures jail please up grand son name is ******* ****** I'm his grandma my name is **** ****** phone no ********** or **********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/24/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only

I am afraid that state laws forbid any expert from this site from representing anyone from the site. So we cannot represent your grandson I am afraid.

Has he gone to trial yet on the charges?

Ely, Counselor at Law