Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Police misconduct victim

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/23/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Attorney and Counselor at Law

Hello. My name is***** have been an attorney for 26 years. I will help you with your questions today.

Did this happen in Palm Beach?

Can you please tell me if the police were from the Palm Beach Police Department?

If so, I can give you the information on how you can request reports online.

Who are you claiming damaged property in your home? The police?

I would rather write my answers to you. I don't want to give information in a phone call. If you want me to give you this service it will be cheaper for you and you will have a record of what I say.

I need answers to my questions so that I can help you to find the reports and make a claim.

it was with the palm beach Sheriff dept. and wrote to Chief head of palm beach to about his staff causing me mental shock and stress, Posttraumatic stress uncounted from this . Anyone that would have go though what I'm going through and have been would not be able to deal with this type of situation. Whereas at 4 AM key bumping, and when I was out of my home
damages would be done. The sheriff would blame on me that I'm not taking my medications correctly, and due to that I've I'm sleep walking... Since when did they get there DOCTORS degree??? My friend was there when there were talking to me this way. Putting me down, and making me as I'm crazy, it was the situation that made me crazy. I told them that someone was in in attic over my head, and now its not happening??? They were calling me a liar, each time they came to my home when I called 911. They never had intension to help me. I got cameras outside my home, as a request of one of the sheriff in the past, this person kept coming into my home and erasing all the evidence, and changing the passwords. I called for service and they did not want to service the VSR anymore, and they took me to small claims court on Jan 27, 2015 this week. I have other invoices to work done in my home, and want INSurance to pay from my home owners, put out a lot, and I am broke now from this???

I can help you to find out how you can complain to the Attorney General about this

They will not actually look at any of my damages. I called the Attorney General and they all stick together and back base one
Please I've even been on a radio station
when They came to my home again they asked me if I was on the radio station and I said yes...
still nothing was done
there said they do not see evidence , The 2 since march 2015, April, dec, rekeyed twice, and scratched lockes that's no damages.
in order for me to put a claim through the Insurance company for my home owners policy they need to give me a report

There is a way to get their reports online. I will give you this.

http://townofpalmbeach.com/FormCenter/Police-Department-Public-Records-Request-12/Request-for-Public-Records-62

Here is the link. Follow the directions. I they fail to give you these reports, I can give you information on how to lodge an Attorney Complaint against them

How do I complain to Attorney General about this?
I called them???

Give me one minute for that information.

You should do this in writing.

My writing and verbally is not that good I have a disability expressing myself, and that is why I also get stressed out too.

Can someone help you write it. I always believe it is better to put something in writing.

If you have to call, I will give you the number.

I know but from this situation all my friend are afraid to talk or come into my home, because there cell phones were all hacked into.

Ok. I understand. Can you ask for the police records by computer?

I can't use my computer in my house because key stroking software in my computer too. So that why I need to change the locks once again to have it free off Key Bumping...
I have to go to a library and use there computers not mine. I had 6 I phones from apple to this person in my cell phone.
The police reports are all false
there not what I called them about

I will get a phone number for you to call. Give me a few minutes

I wrote to the Chief Sheriff dept.
p>

Here is the address to write.

Office of Attorney General

State of Florida

The Capitol PL-01

Tallahassee, FL###-##-####/p>

The attorney general is Pam Bondi

You have to write to who is in control of the police. There is a Chief of Police for Palm Beach if you want that information

..

Kirk Blouin

Administration
Title: Director of Public Safety
Phone:(###) ###-####
*****@******.***

Kirk Blouin is in charge of the Palm Beach police

Does this help? If you want more information please let me know. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate my service. You can reach out later for more help.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

I wrote to the chief police , got nowheres

OK. Try calling the Attorney General.

You wrote Kirk Blourin?

I called the attorney general already

Any luck? Did they take your complaint?

nothing they just blow me off

What did they say?

It's not the Police, it's the Sheriffs Department

The attorney general would not take your complaint?

yep, they did not help me at all . they told me that do not handle the situation
I guess I'm back in square one, nobody wants to help me with this case ???
Attorney General doesn't want to step on the boundaries of the Sheriffs Department
I guess

I still think you should make the complaint in writing. I can do it for you if you want but need your information to complete it.

what kind of information do you need ??? There is a lot of it.
Who are we writing to??

Attorney General Pam Bondi

I need your name, address, email address

I called her several times...

OK. What about suing the police in small claims court?

I have idea who the suspect is. I went to EEOC 3 yrs ago, and the papers were forced and the charges were changed. The opened till 2/2017. The handwriting was not the same, lost the case. From that time on my house invasion started and things were broken Law enforcement was called, he was in my computer my attorney had sent me emails that were seen by this person. All kind of proof on internet with my name on it, most of it was on my computer. Now it just hasn't stopped since. This person wants to get back to me, by losing his job, as 11 years of harassment on my job. I had every right to file a Complaint with EEOC. I wrote the EEOC a registered letter 6 months ago, an never heard back. This is 2 different cases that are linked to the House invasion.
I don't believe you can do that, sue in small claims court
for the Sheriff dept
This is a extremely sick person to do all the harm that has been done to me, and nothing can be done???
Cell phones 5 friends were hacked into there cell phones in my home. All my friends do not want to come into my home, now

Have you ever contacted Victim Services in Palm Beach?

This is what they do:

Advocates provide emergency services twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. Advocates respond to crime scenes, hospitals, and law enforcement offices to assist innocent victims of violent crime who are in crisis. When you call our toll free hotline at 1-***-***-****, you will immediately connect to a trained crisis counselor who provides crisis intervention.

We also provide:

• After hour emergency restraining orders
  • Assistance with filing state victim compensation forms
  • Advocacy in civil and criminal proceedings
  • Accompaniment during medical and investigative procedures
  • Accompaniment to court proceedings and depositions
  • Social service, medical, and legal referrals
tell couldn't help me too..

Is there a law school near you? There are legal clinics in law schools that may be able to help you.

I tried that as well, nobody wanted to help me with this

Your insurance company says they want police reports?

I went to the court house . I have to go Jan 27, 2016 to small claims because camera company is suing me for American express to refund due to not servicing the equipment when it was tampered with. I called then several times for service, due to this person coming into my home changing the setting. I've have never been into so much problems and stress, and never sick last year was in the hospital Mar , April , and MAY 2015, all the stress this has encountered me.
I have a lot of bills to evidence of damages done in my home yet they did not want to write them correctly on the reports
they need a sheriffs report to put a claim through the insurance as this one is home invasion

I am so sorry you are going through all this. I am trying to figure out how I can help you the most.

Do you think you can help me write something, and how are you going to get all the information I have to include in this letter??? An How much is this going to cost me to do this???? Who would you write to??? I have no luck with my writing letters, with my expression disability
Will it be you, I do not want to start this all over again to expalin

I can help you write something. I am still trying to understand who you want to write to and what you are trying to accomplish. I thought you wanted your insurance company to pay the bills for the damage caused in the home invasion.

I want the Insurance company to pay for all the damages paid and needs to get done from this invasion. In order for me to
have the Insuance company to do anything the Sheriffs dept. must write a report and they won't. With all the damages in my home there are putting blinder on and saying nothing is there. This is my home not there's.I know what has been damaged an broken
Have invoices and payments to show damages replaced
all continued time. I had 4 dishwashers, 4 refrigerators, 2 microwaves under warrantee still had to pay for installion, and price change
who are you going to write to about this???

We could try to see if they filed any reports by using the online system. I can try to do that for you just now. I need your name, address and date this invasion happened.

We're back to repeating myself over and over, and not getting anywhere???

I am going to try to get the police reports for you

thanks

To do that I need your name and address and the date of the home invasion.