Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

On 01/21/2016, my daughter 18yrs. old still in gh school got

Customer Question
On 01/21/2016, my daughter 18yrs...
On 01/21/2016, my daughter 18yrs. old still in high school got into a fight while walking home from school. before she could leave the campus two girls approach her carrying two baseball bats. My daughter told the girl to leave her alone. the girls holding the bat kept harassing her. so my daughter to protect herself grab one of the bats from one girl and hit her with it. The two girls than start betting my daughter with the bats. long story short the school police sent had my daughter handcuffed and sent to jail. The judge charge her with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, her bond is $50,000 of which I would need $5000 to bail her out. My daughter has never been in trouble before this incident. I am a single mother living on very limited funds (pay check to pay check) I called the bail bonds and they said my daughter case does not qualify for a PR bond. I do not know what else to do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma.
Can you tell me, is your daughter a minor or an adult?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
she is being charged as an adult she is eighteen.

Thank you
Again, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. What is your question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
cancel this conversation, I going to talk with a live attorney tomorrow.

I wish you the best of luck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I said cancel this conversation and do not charge my card.

you can call customer support at

1-***-***-****
to accomplish this

Ely, Counselor at Law