Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My daughter wiveas placed in jail hours. Her charges were.

Customer Question
My daughter wiveas placed in...
My daughter wiveas placed in jail for 3 hours. Her charges were for misdemeanors. Intoxicated and disruptive and resisting a public officer. She wants to know how will this will effect her employment after she graduates?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. Can you please clarify:

1) Was she actually charged with anything, or has she been let go and the charges dropped?

2) How old is she?

3) What state is this in?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.
Ely, Counselor at Law