Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am on a dating site i meet a man and we text each other we…

Customer Question
I am on a dating...
I am on a dating site i meet a man and we text each other we were going to meet each other and he got a letter saying he landed a job in Dunbi and he left. He told me he got mugged so if i could send money. Well i did the story goes on and on i sent him quite a bit of money. Is there anyway I can have this man arrested?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/22/2016
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am very sorry you fell for this scam.

Can you tell me, do you know where this person is now?