Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal
Legal-Kal, Criminal Defense Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Indian gad attendant told to police at the scene in his
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Indian gad attendant told to police at the scene in his defense that I tried to steal money station office/cabin on 6/27/18 at 2.32pm. I was working at this Gas station and he was hired after I resign… read more
Due to a major mis understanding a co worker of mine is
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
hi, due to a major mis understanding a co worker of mine is thinking that i stole her wallet yesterday … read more
Ok if you were with someone who had a undercover buy of meth
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
ok if you were with someone who had a undercover buy of meth and that said person that got caught told the police that the other person with them that had no drugs on them gave it to them and had no p… read more
I had an incident at a gas station....and need advice regarding
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I had an incident at a gas station....and need advice regarding whether I should file a police report or if that could work against me.… read more
I have a friend who was driving drunk last night and while
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a friend who was driving drunk last night and while he was at a gas station the clerk there called the police on him. The officers came and talked to him and he explained that he had been at a … read more
I was involved in a minor incident at the Blackhawk Colorado
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was involved in a minor incident at the Blackhawk Colorado Isle of Capri Casino 10/02/2013 at 2056 pm and was called at my home at 5:00 am by an officer Sayers (badge 413) of the Blackhawk Police de… read more
My friend (60 years age) was charged with sexual harassment
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
My friend (60 years age) was charged with sexual harassment for a minor (age 17.5) in the state of California. He was on duty at a gas station as a clerk. Further, he was also charged for selling beer… read more
Thank you for your response. Heres the jist of the case. I
15thkid
15thkid, Attorney
Thank you for your response. Here's the jist of the case. I gave my friend my key card that opens the front door to the dorms and my room only. I gave this card to him and told him where he could go a… read more
This is the state of New Jersey a friend of mine had twocops
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
This is the state of New Jersey: a friend of mine had twocops show up at his door (an ex girlfriend had told them he kept a stash in his freezer) and the friend let the police in and handed them over … read more
My son was in a car accident. His friend was driving and hit
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
My son was in a car accident. His friend was driving and hit someone. His "friend" begged my son to say that he (my son) was driving becasue his friend doesn't have a license and thought he would be a… read more
i was in atlanta georgia, in short i was arrested for being
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i was in atlanta georgia, in short i was arrested for being robbed. i live in missouri, i have no way to get back to ga.… read more
What advise would u someone both pre-trial and post arrest,
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
What advise would u someone both pre-trial and post arrest, if they robbed a gas station at gun point for $130 with a BB gun. He didn't wear a mask so the attendant got a good look at him. The next mo… read more
I was charged with shoplifting a energy drink at a gas station.
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was charged with shoplifting a energy drink at a gas station. I pulled up to a gas station with my friend I went in and paid for smokes. I than left the store and stayed out front. I decided to get … read more
What actions can we take towards this My Fiancee and I stopped
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
What actions can we take towards this? My Fiancee and I stopped at around 4:40 pm on Jan 14th, 2009 for gas. I went inside to get something to drink and he stayed out to get the gas. He used his debit… read more
can an officer charge you for weed 24hrs after the arrest
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
can an officer charge you for weed 24hrs after the arrest? Or charge someone else that simply sat in the car to make phone calls that was not arrested. He found a bag of weed in his car 24hrs after th… read more
A man was charged with 3 armed robberies, held in jail for
AttySince1978
AttySince1978, Doctoral Degree
A man was charged with 3 armed robberies, held in jail for 11 months then charges were dismissed due to lack of evidence. Is there anyway to recoup the $16,000+ spent for defense? Also, during the arr… read more
A police officer and detective came to my front door ...
Sam, Attorney
A police officer and detective came to my front door today. The detective said that they had "it all on video" that I was at a grocery store and stole over 1,000 in merchandise on July 6th(over a mont… read more
I am specifically looking for an appellate case where the ...
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
I am specifically looking for an appellate case where the defendant is found not guilty; the defendant wins the case for the following reason: THE PARTIES' CONTENTIONS 1. Appellant's Contentions Appel… read more